Thank you for your interest in making a generous contribution to Seoul Foreign School! Gifts to SFS help ensure our continued excellence.
We are a non-profit school. All tuition fees go towards developing, nurturing and educating our students.
By making a contribution, you will join the many students, parents, employees, alumni, and friends already contributing invaluable philanthropic support to our school. Your donation, irrespective of amount, makes a profound statement of support.
Learn more about our areas of need:
The Annual Fund
Assisting with various programs and services around the school, allowing SFS to offer the absolute best to our students.
Temporarily Restricted Funds
Donations with donor-imposed restrictions. Gifts are made with the intent of supporting a particular program, campaign, or a specific area of interest. These include the Building for the Future Fund and the Jack R. Moon Biology Scholarship.
Funds where the Principle remains with the School in perpetuity. The School uses the interest of this fund to help reduce the dependency on tuition fees.
We recognize our donors who have made gifts to any of the following Categories of Giving in The Banner magazine and Annual Report:
|* The Heritage Club||$100,000+|
|* 1912 Society||$50,000 - $99,999|
|* The Millennium Club||$10,000 - $49,999|
|* Red and Black Club||$5,000 - $9,999|
|The Crest Club||$1,000 - $4,999|
|Centennial Club||$100 - $999|
|The Legacy Club||Under $99|
(USD 1 = KRW 1,191)
*Donors at these levels are invited to an exclusive donor event in the spring.
Methods of giving
- Online via our website
- Pledge: commit to an amount now, and pay by June 30, 2021. You can spread your donation over time to make an impactful gift.
- Check: A check payable to Friends of Seoul Foreign School (US dollars only) or Seoul Foreign School (Korean won only)
- Tele-banking or wire transfers to Hana Bank for Annual Fund gifts:
- 230-910010-77004 (Korean won only) or
- 230-910002-29338 (US dollars only)
- Matching gifts and stock donations welcome