- How is the weather in Seoul?
- What is the food like? Is there an on campus cafeteria?
- How can I receive medical care?
- Will SFS provide medical/health insurance?
- How does the school assist with my transition?
- Will I have a local bank account?
- How do teachers' children transition to SFS?
- How do I handle tax in Korea?
- Are there English Christian church services available in Seoul?
- What is the duration of the application process?
- Do you accept candidates with dependents?
- Do you accept locally hired (LDH) teachers?
- Do you hire non-teachers?
- Would you hire someone who does not consider him/herself a Christian?
- Where are your teachers from?
- What visa do I need to acquire and what are the requirements?
The Assistant Head of School – Human Resources is responsible for processing the teaching applications for Seoul Foreign School, assisting newly hired staff with their transition, and with the orientation process once they arrive. I look forward to working with you on this new adventure. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Assistant Head of School - Human Resources