On Campus Policy
Students are responsible to wear their Student ID Cards everyday. Student ID Cards are required for all Camp SFS students to check-in and check-out of campus and ensure the safety of all students during camp hours. Those that do not have their ID Cards will be sent to the Camp SFS Office to receive a Temporary Student ID Card. A 10,000 KRW Replacement Fee will be invoiced to parents for students that have lost a card and a new card will be issued within the next few days. For students who have forgotten their ID cards at home, the Temporary Student ID Card will only be valid until the end of that camp day.
- Treat the injury/illness and return student to camp activities
- Call a parent/guardian for immediate pick-up
- Call an ambulance for the student to be transported to a nearby Emergency Room and notify the parent/guardian immediately
- Remind students of behavioral expectations and direct students towards more acceptable behavior
- If inappropriate behavior continues, students will be reminded of behavior expectations, and parents will be notified of misbehavior
- If inappropriate behavior continues a third time, parents will be contacted and students may be withdrawn from camp
Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 5
Parents are required to fill out and sign the Off-Campus Permission Form, if (1) students are permitted to leave campus unaccompanied at 3:00PM everyday, and/or (2) students are permitted to leave the bus unaccompanied at drop-off everyday, and/or (3) older siblings are permitted to pick up their younger siblings.
For one off pick-ups during camp hours (ex. dentist appointments), designated parent/guardian needs to notify the Camp SFS Office ahead of time to give Counselors time to prepare students for pickup. Please email the Camp SFS Office at email@example.com by noon with the details. Early pickups are to be made before 2:00 PM.