Make sure you have the following information available before you begin the online application process:
- Information on which job fairs you plan to attend in the near future
- Which teaching jobs you will be applying for (see Positions Available)
- A letter of introduction. A statement of how you would contribute to the Christian ethos of the school, highlighting your abilities with school technology would also be valuable. Include contact names and details for professional and personal character references.
- CV/Resume. Please note that there is 150KB restriction on file size and the types of documents that can be uploaded are limited to .doc, .pdf, .txt, .rtf. Be sure that your resume includes your email and phone number.
Note that if you applied online during the last two years, your application is still active. Please contact email@example.com to update your job choices, send a revised resume, or update recruiting fairs.
When you are ready to formally apply to our school, ensure you meet the minimum teaching requirements:
- A degree and valid teaching credential in your subject area
- Two years of successful teaching experience in a western school setting, at the specific grade level or subject area of our vacancy
- Familiarity with current teaching materials and methodologies as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
- Recent federal criminal checks showing “no record” (or with an accepted letter of explanation accompanying a report of a criminal record – with the exception of crimes against children) from your passport country and your current school country, if different.
- Demonstrating Christ-Like Attitudes.
All successful candidates must have a personal interview. This often takes place at one of the several recruiting fairs.