For 2022-2023 academic year enrollment, please check for seat availability with the admissions office via email@example.com before proceeding with online application.
Please check for eligibility and review the checklist below to complete the online application.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Check eligibility requirements.
- Non-refundable application processing fee ($300 USD / 400,000 KRW per applicant)
- Birth certificate (for non-Korean students) must be translated and notarized into English
– OR –
Korean Family Registry (if at least one parent holds a Korean passport)
- Passport copies for father, mother, and student (of all valid passports)
- If at least one parent holds a non-Korean passport, additional documents required:
(1) Maintain Foreign Passport Form
(2) Agreement to Submit Proof of Legal Resident Status Upon Acceptance Form
(3) Alien Registration Card
– OR –
- If both parents hold Korean passports, the student's Certificate of Entry and Exit for all valid passport(s) must be submitted (reference from birth).
- Online application form