5 Reasons Why
SFS is the best choice
for International Students.
- SFS ranks in the top 10 oldest international schools globally.
- We continuously integrate innovative education practices from around the world.
- We boast a world-class campus and exceptional facilities, including a new state-of-the-art senior high school that will take our students to new heights!
- Our international curriculum, top-tier instructors, and quality facilities make SFS the undeniable leader among international schools in Korea.
- SFS provides two international curriculums (International Baccalaureate & English National Curriculum), the most comprehensive options available.
- Whatever pathway they choose, all SFS students gain common qualities because of connections between the curriculums and learning processes.
- Within each curriculum, the focus is on creativity, teamwork, and adaptability.
- A transition process facilitates moving between the schools. This seamless approach benefits students.
- SFS students attend top universities around the world, with the foundation to succeed in the future.
- Our community welcomes all students and is a Christian school for everyone.
- A mix of students from numerous nations and international curriculums support our diverse student body and faculty.
- SFS is a school reminiscent of home – everybody’s home. The SFS student body helps give us all an enriched view of the world.
- Our genuinely international education encompasses some of the leading educational approaches around the world.
- We offer the most prestigious international curriculums all within one school (British, IGCSE, and IB Diploma).
- We boast a truly multicultural learning community of students, parents and staff, integrating local and international cultures.
- Students experience an international-based education around a Christian ethos and values that support excellence in learning!
- SFS builds relationships with embassies, businesses, NGOs and non-profits in Seoul and around the world.
- The SFS alumni network is an ever-growing global community.
- SFS connects with professional accreditation agencies and associations such as IB, Ofsted BSO, CIS and US WASC, FOBISIA, APAC, KAIAC and more.
- SFS counsels students to find the best university fit for them.
- SFS graduates use their talents and gifts to make a better world for all.