Ways to Give
Your Gift can be designated to one or more of the following:
- Unrestricted Funds are donations that can be designated to various programs throughout the School.
- Temporarily Restricted Funds are donations with donor-imposed restrictions. Gifts are made with the intent of supporting a particular program, campaign, or a specific area of interest.
- Endowments are funds where the Principle remains with the School in perpetuity. The School uses the interest of this fund to help reduce the dependency on tuition fees.
Gifts may be tax-deductible and made in a number of ways:
- Checks payable to Friends of Seoul Foreign School (USD only) or Seoul Foreign School (KRW only) should be sent to:
Office of Advancement
Seoul Foreign School
39 Yeonhui-ro 22-gil
Republic of Korea
- Tele-banking or wire transfers to Hana Bank 230-910010-77004 (KRW only) and 230-910002-29338 (USD only). Please ensure that the name of the donor is clearly identified. Please note that all wire transfers are for Korean tax receipts only.
Donations made to this bank account are strictly for the "unrestricted" Annual Fund. For other donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for different bank account information.
|Account Name:||Seoul Foreign School|
|Account #:||230-910002-29338 (US Dollars Only)|
|Bank Address||Hana Bank, Yonhi-dong Branch188-8 Yonhi-dong, Sudaemoon-kuSeoul 120-110, S. Korea|
Donations made to this bank account are strictly for the annual fund "use where needed" section. For other donations, please contact email@example.com for bank account information.
- Giro-slip payment for Korean won can be provided upon request
- Matching gifts welcome
- Online credit card payment